About the promoters
The founders, Dr. Arvind Gupta, MBBS, DTCD, MD (Medicine), an alumni of Maulana Azad Medical College and Dr. Usha Gupta, MBBS, MD (Pathology), an alumni of Lady Hardinge Medical College are renowned medical professionals. Both specialists are available within the premises 24/7 to oversee the operations of the hospital and provide guidance as required for Diagnostic, Emergency, ICU, and all other services.
Dr. Arvind Gupta has over 34 years of clinical experience (General Medicine, Diabetes, Cardiology, Respiratory Disease and Dialysis) in MAMC-LNJP Hospital and other government institutions and private practice.
Dr. Usha Gupta has more than 31 years of experience in government institutions (AIIMS, UCMS-GTB Hospital, LHMC) and her own practice.
Delivering healthcare we would expect for our own.
To deliver easily accessible and affordable healthcare service with personalised care and compassion.
- Thinking of the needs of the patient first and foremost
- Treating every patient with equal and utmost respect, dignity, kindness and compassion
- Creating a homely environment to aid in speedy recovery
- Being creative and versatile as a team in our solutions
- It is strategically located in South West Delhi on the main road of Naraina Vihar, connecting Ring Road to Loha Mandi
- The hospital is currently built on a 300 sq. yards plot with built up area of around 11,000 square feet
- The hospital is fully air-conditioned, wifi enabled
- It is equipped with a reverse opening Kone elevator to accommodate patient stretcher
- It has a full power back-up Cummins generator